The GDR SUIE (GDR CNRS n°3622), in its capacity as data controller, informs you that your data is being processed. When certain information is mandatory to access specific features of the site, this mandatory nature is indicated at the time of collection of the data entry. If you refuse to provide mandatory information, you may not be able to access certain services.
Personal data may be collected by GDR CNRS n°3622, 41 bis avenue de l’observatoire, 25000 Besançon as well as by the DPO (Data Protection Officer), 17, rue Notre Dame des Pauvres, 54 519 VANDOEUVRE LÈS NANCY Cedex.
- First name
- E-mail address
- Organisation (institute, laboratory, …)
- Position (director, journalist, communication officer, etc.)
Are likely to be collected by :
- The laboratory
- DPD (17 rue Notre Dame des Pauvres, 54519
- Vandoeuvre lès Nancy Cedex)
In the context of :
- registration to newsletters
- participation in events
Destinataires des données
These data are accessible by :
- Webmasters, site administrators of www.gdr-suie.cnrs.fr
- Authenticated site contributors www.gdr-suie.cnrs.fr (Rédacteurs en chef et rédacteurs)
Duration of data retention
They are kept for a period of :
- At the end of an event, the list of data required for registration is deleted.
- After three years of inactivity, personal data is deleted under the right to be forgotten.
- Five years maximum, for authenticated contributors no longer on staff.
Transfer of data outside the European Union
No data is transferred outside the European Union.
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January, as amended, relating to information technology, files and freedoms and European Regulation No. 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable since 25 May 2018), you have the following rights:
Update or delete your data by logging into your account and configuring its settings ;
- Exercise your right of access, to know your personal data;
- Request the update of your data, if it is inaccurate;
- Request the portability or deletion of your data;
- Request the deletion of your account;
- Request the restriction of the processing of your data;
- Object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your data;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
To exercise these rights
Please contact the Institute’s web team:
You can also contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address :
17 rue Notre Dame des Pauvres
54519 Vandoeuvre lès Nancy Cedex